|SIGN UP FOR 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER|
7 g / 0.25 US OZ
The Always the Sun Glow Freedom System face bronzer will give you a full solar glow. Saturated with illuminating pigments, the formula makes the skin look fresh and radiant. Golden reflections embedded in subtle shades of brown will give the selected parts of the face a luminous finish full of charm, and in eye makeup will subtly emphasize the look and bring out the natural glow. They also look great all over the body, giving the effect of sun-kissed skin. Natural mica contained in the product makes powders soft to the touch, thanks to which they spread smoothly. Silky consistency ensures application without streaks and allows gradation of coverage. The formula is enriched with emollies of natural origin and Egyptian leaven oil prevents excessive water loss, so that the product does not dry the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin against free radicals that affect its aging.
MICA, NYLON-12 ZINC STEARATE, Lauroyl Lysine, TALC, Dimethicone, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, polysilicone-1 CROSSPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, ETHYLHEXYL Palmitate, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, Octyldodecanol, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, tocopherol, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, LUFFA CYLINDRICA SEED OIL, TIN OXIDE, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN): YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), CARMINE (CI 75470), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491) , CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)].
- thanks to the possibility of gradually building up the level of coverage, you can get a subtle or stronger effect of tanned skin; for this effect try the 1SS makeup brush
- if your skin is naturally dark or already tanned, use a bronzer for subtle contouring; use the 15BJF makeup brush for application
- warm shades of bronzers with flecks in eye make-up will give a beautiful effect of illuminated look; apply the product with a 6SS or 4SS brush
- apply directly to the skin, as well as freely apply to your favorite make-up base or foundation to get the effect of sun-kissed skin
- works great with other makeup products
- get the effect of sun-kissed skin using a bronzer on selected parts of the face, such as the top of the forehead and the upper part of the cheekbones; apply the product with a large 51S makeup brush
- fluffy makeup brushes, e.g. 15BJF or 36BJF
, will facilitate perfect blending of products - thanks to the illuminating pigments you will get a 3D effect in the make
- up - it will work in contouring the face using
the strobe method - highlight the bronzer effect with the help of Illuminating mists face and body Me Like
- the product can be used all over the body
- get intense illumination all over the body by applying the product with a 51S brush or put on a subtle effect by applying bronzer with 36BJF, 15BJF, 16BJF brushes
- recommended for dry, normal and combination skin
- avoid applying the bronzer to places with visibly enlarged pores, discoloration, and do not apply the product to scars. Illumination will make them even more visible.