1. Inglot Malaysia is committed to maintaining the privacy and accuracy of your personal information. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate and current. However, the accuracy of that information depends largely on the information you provide.
1. We are committed to constantly upgrading and improving the service we provide to you. For this reason, we may collect your personal information so we can effectively provide, maintain and improve our products and services (including advertising services), customize those products and services to meet your needs and develop new services.
2. We may also collect your personal information in order to:
a. Protect the rights or property of Inglot Malaysia or our users;
b. To assist us in maintaining a record of your favorite products under the Inglot Malaysia "Freedom System";
c. Administer and manage our provision of products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
d. To do internal research and to conduct market research for our own purposes;
e. Gain an understanding of your product and service needs so we may fulfill those needs;
f. Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading our systems; and
g. Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services.
3. We does not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure would be permitted or required by law, or you give us your consent.
4. We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. Unless you contact us in writing to indicate otherwise, by creating a member account or otherwise using the Site, you consent to your personal information being used by us or our related entities to:
a. establish a user account;
b. contact you for any purpose related to your account or your use of the Site;
c. verify your identity;
d. provide the materials or services you order or access;
e. administer and process your orders or requests, including processing any payments;
f. market products, services and special offers to you;
g. assist you to subscribe to any newsletter or other promotions we offer or may in the future offer and to manage and administer those services;
h. respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
i. inform you of ways the information, content or services provided via the Site could be improved;
j. research and develop our materials and services;
k. maintain and develop our business systems;
l. gain a better understanding of your information service requirements; or
m. conducting credit checks or assessing credit worthiness.
5. If you prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know.
What personal information may we collect?
Inglot Malaysia collects aggregated, non-personal statistical information on Site visitors such as:
a. your server address;
b. your top level;
c. the date and time of your visit to the Site;
d. the pages you accessed and the documents you viewed or downloaded;
e. the services you ordered, accessed or used;
f. the previous Site you visited; and
g. the type of web browser you are using.
a. account information, including name, phone number, postal address and email address;
b. location information, including city, state and postcode; and
c. any user generated content posted on or to the Site.
Online payments are processed through EGHL which is external third-party provider. Inglot-malaysia does not store your banking or credit card details.
Links to third party Sites
1. Inglot Malaysia may contain links to third party Sites. These linked Sites are not under our control.
2. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those Sites and do not know whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit before disclosing your personal information on any linked Site.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. To ensure that the accuracy of that information is maintained, we suggest that you keep us up to date with changes to your personal information.
If you wish to view the personal information, we hold about you, please send your request by email to email@example.com or contact Customer Care +6012 6686 732.