INGLOT MALAYSIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ("USER AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY.
Terms and conditions of sale.
1. These terms and conditions ("T&Cs") are a legal contract between the Customer and Inglot Malaysia. The Customer accepts these T&Cs by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. (References to "you" or "your" or user shall relate to the Customer; references to "Inglot Malaysia" shall relate to Cosmos Beauty Sdn. Bhd. and any associated entity or related body corporate. Inglot Malaysia may sometimes be referred to herein as we or our).
2. The T&Cs are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
3. The Customer consents to receiving electronic records, which may be provided via a web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet; consumers may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records or have the record provided in non-electronic form by contacting Cosmos Beauty Sdn. Bhd. at the address provided below.Cosmos Beauty Sdn. Bhd.17 (Ground Floor), Jalan Batai Laut 3, Taman Intan,41300 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia.Telephone: +6012 6686 732Email: email@example.com
4. This Sale Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of Malaysian and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia in all matters connected with or arising under this agreement.
5. Inglot Malaysia products purchased from this Site are not to be resold or re-supplied to any third party for financial gain. You expressly agree that products purchased are for personal and private use only.
Website terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions ("these Terms") apply to the use of inglot-malaysis.com ("this Site"), operated by Cosmos Beauty Sdn. Bhd. ("we", "us", "our").
These Terms must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of this Site. If you do not accept these Terms, as amended from time to time, you must immediately cease using this Site.
By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by these
Amendments to these Terms.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice. Amendments will be effective immediately upon publication on this Site. Your continued use of this Site following such publication will constitute acceptance of the Terms as amended. Accordingly, we suggest that you review these Terms frequently.
1. You agree that we hold all rights, title and interest in this Site and all intellectual property rights attached to this Site (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software), unless otherwise indicated. Content procured from a third party may be the subject of intellectual property rights owned by that third party.
2. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under any relevant legislation which applies in your jurisdiction, and except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not in any form or by any means use any intellectual property appearing on this Site, without express prior written consent from us or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the intellectual property rights in that material.
3. Without limiting the above, the following activity is expressly prohibited on this Site:a. monitoring or copying for non-personal or commercial use, any portions of this Site or the content contained on this Site without our prior written consent;b. collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, from this Site for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on this Site; andc. any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.
4. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
5. You must not sell information obtained from this Site to any third party without our prior written consent.
Hyperlinking to this Site.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this Site provided that the link does not portray us, our affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of our logos or other proprietary graphic or trademarks as part of the hyperlink without our prior written consent.
Third party web sites.
1. This Site may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
2. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with third party web sites. Our links with third party web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those third party web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those third party web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Limitation of liability.
1. You acknowledge that we have not made and will not make any express or implied warranties in relation to any products, services, information and data provided by us through this Site or otherwise.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, any term that would be implied into these Terms, including without limitation any condition or warranty, is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following: the supply of the goods or services again; the repair of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
3. You agree that we will not be liable in respect of any claim by you (whether contractual, tortious, statutory or otherwise) for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or injury including, but not limited to, any loss of profits, contracts, revenue or data arising out of or in connection with the provision of any products, services, information or data through this Site or otherwise.
4. You agree to indemnify us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, officers and employees against any loss, cost, expense or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which is suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of any breach of these Terms by you or any action, claim, demand or proceedings instituted against us as a result of the your use of this Site.
5. The above limitation of liability does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
2. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any damages to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment or other property in connection with access to or use of this Site.
Termination of access.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your right to access or use this Site, for any reason and at any time. Violation of these Terms may result in civil or criminal liability in addition to the termination of your right to access this Site. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
1. You agree, in the course of using this Site, not to engage in conduct that contravenes these Terms or the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
2. If we waive any rights available to us under these Terms on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
3. If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remainder of these Terms shall nevertheless continue in full force.
4. These Terms supersede all prior representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter.
5. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement and understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
6. These Terms are governed by the laws of the Malaysia. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
7. We reserve any rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
For all prices, products and offers, Inglot Malaysia reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
1. All prices are in RM.
2. Some of the reasons your order may be declined are if the goods are unavailable, if pricing is in error, or if there are problems concerning credit or an issue of fraud is detected. If your order is declined, we will credit your credit card for any amount charged with respect to such order.
3. Inglot Malaysia reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change its product range, specifications, and prices on products and services offered on the Site without incurring any obligation to you.
Risk of Loss.
1. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Inglot Malaysia is Cosmos Beauty S/B responsibility.
2. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility.
We ship within West Malaysia and East Malaysia.
RM 10.00 to West for order value under RM 100, RM20.00 to East Malaysia for order value under RM150
Free Shipping, West for order at RM 100 and above, East for order at RM150 and above.
All orders received will be dispatched within 3-5 working days from date of confirmed order for standard delivery.
To inquire about the status of your order, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call mobile phone +6012 6686 732.
An order can be delivered to one address only. We ship only to delivery address provided by Customer. If you require orders to be sent to multiple addresses you will need to place a separate order for each address.
Orders are processed and shipped on working days only (Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays).
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you are not there to sign for your order, the Courier company will leave a notice for collection card with details of how to collect your delivery. To ensure secure and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave your order at the address.
Inglot Malaysia uses Courier management system for Tracking Orders.
To ensure that there are no mistakes with addresses and to check that our delivery company has all the correct details, please check that all shipping information is correct.
No exchange, replacement or refund will be offered on used goods unless faulty or missing items from order. Items that are to be exchanged must be in their original, undamaged and unopened packing fit for resale.
If you need to return a product(s) purchased from this Site due to damage products or missing items, we have a 15-day exchange policy upon receipt of order, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or call +6012 6686 732 with the following information,
Photos of Item/parcel(s) received,
- Name of Item,
- Order Number,
- Shipping cost associated with the return of the product will be covered by customer.
If the item is in stock, we will arrange for a replacement otherwise a refund will be issued to you.
1. Only items purchased from this Site can be accepted for a replacement. Products received or ordered from this Site will not be accepted for return at any Inglot Retail Stores, or any other locations selling Inglot products.
2. To prevent the package loss and to ensure the prompt delivery, please keep all shipping receipts for tracking information. Registered post is recommended for shipping the return package. Please retain all receipts and tracking information for your records.
3. If you have questions about returns, please feel free to contact us by phone at +6012 6686 732 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. After receiving the package, please inspect it for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. If you notice that any of your products ordered have been damaged (excluding the postage packaging), please contact us immediately by phone at +6012 6686 732 or via email at email@example.com.
2. For fastest service please provide us with your email address, phone number and the order number. Please retain the shopping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
1. Credit card charges are processed through SHOPLINE which is a third-party provider.
2. Please check the SHOPLINE website for details of their terms and conditions of use.
3. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Inglot Malaysia, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including solicitor's fees, arising out of the use of third-party payment providers.
4. Purchases made with SHOPLINE are subject to the SHOPLINE Terms and conditions https://www.shopline.my/ as displayed on their website and updated from time to time. We may display information about SHOPLINE on the Website. This information is provided as a guide only and, where there is any inconsistency between the Website and SHOPLINE terms and conditions, the latter shall prevail. SHOPLINE is only available to Malaysian Customers.
Quantity Limits and Dealer Limits.
1. Inglot Malaysia reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household, or per order.
2. These restrictions also may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address, or are placed by dealers.
Exclusions and Limitations.
1. Inglot Malaysia excludes all statutory or implied conditions, and warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed in accordance with the law of Malaysia, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
All contracts between the Inglot Malaysia and the Customer shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the court of Malaysia to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions subject to the Laws of Malaysia.
If any provision of these T&Cs does not comply with any law, then the provision must be read down so as to give it as much effect as possible. If it is not possible to give the provision any effect at all, then it must be treated as severable from the rest of the T&Cs.
Collection of Personal Information.
1. Inglot Malaysia is committed to maintaining the privacy and accuracy of your personal information. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate and current. However, the accuracy of that information depends largely on the information you provide.
Why do we collect personal information?
- We are committed to constantly upgrading and improving the service we provide to you. For this reason, we may collect your personal information so we can effectively provide, maintain and improve our products and services (including advertising services), customize those products and services to meet your needs and develop new services.
- We may also collect your personal information in order to:
a. Protect the rights or property of Inglot Malaysia or our users;
b. To assist us in maintaining a record of your favorite products under the Inglot Malaysia "Freedom System";
c. Administer and manage our provision of products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
d. To do internal research and to conduct market research for our own purposes;
e. Gain an understanding of your product and service needs so we may fulfill those needs;
f. Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading our systems; and
g. Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services.
- We do not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure would be permitted or required by law, or you give us your consent.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. Unless you contact us in writing to indicate otherwise, by creating a member account or otherwise using the Site, you consent to your personal information being used by us or our related entities to:
a. establish a user account;
b. contact you for any purpose related to your account or your use of the Site;
c. verify your identity;
d. provide the materials or services you order or access;
e. administer and process your orders or requests, including processing any payments;
f. market products, services and special offers to you;
g. assist you to subscribe to any newsletter or other promotions we offer or may in the future offer and to manage and administer those services;
h. respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
i. inform you of ways the information, content or services provided via the Site could be improved;
j. research and develop our materials and services;
k. maintain and develop our business systems;
l. gain a better understanding of your information service requirements; or
m. conducting credit checks or assessing credit worthiness.
- If you prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know.
What personal information may we collect?
1. We collect personal information through your registration process and when you place an order using the Site.
2. Inglot Malaysia collects aggregated, non-personal statistical information on Site visitors such as:
a. your server address;
b. your top level;
c. the date and time of your visit to the Site;
d. the pages you accessed and the documents you viewed or downloaded;
e. the services you ordered, accessed or used;
f. the previous Site you visited; and the type of web browser you are using.
3. We also collects user submitted information such as:a. account information, including name, phone number, postal address and email address;b. location information, including city, state and postcode;c. any user generated content posted on or to the Site.
Registration and Closure.
- You must register and create an account to use and access the services provided on the Site. All information provided when registering for an Inglot Malaysia user account including name, address, email address, telephone number or other details can be viewed, modified or deleted at any time though the user interface of your account. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes.
- Registered users who wish to close their account should contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Care at +6012 6686 732. Inglot Malaysia will close an account as soon as reasonably practicable given technical constraints and any possible need to verify requests.
- Alternatively, you can close your account or unsubscribe from the Site at any time.
- If requested to close an account, Inglot Malaysia will remove your personal information from the Site disabling your access. There will however be records kept on file for Inglot Malaysia sole use and reference to improve the Site and services it provides. These records may include things like sign in logs, pages visited and general Site activity. These records will not contain personal information such as your name, contact details or email. Inglot Malaysia does not collect personal information from you if you only browse the Site.
Online payments are processed through SHOPLINE which is external third-party provider. Inglot Malaysia does not store your banking or credit card details.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Inglot Malaysia, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including solicitor's fees, arising out of the use of third-party payment providers.
Links to third party Sites.
- Inglot Malaysia may contain links to third party Sites. These linked Sites are not under our control.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those Sites and do not know whether cookies or other tracking devices are used on linked Sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit before disclosing your personal information on any linked Site.
Securing your personal information.
- All personal information held by Inglot Malaysia is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. You should be aware that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you provide or send us any personal information, it is sent at your own risk. Although we take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure, Inglot Malaysia will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access and use of your personal information.
- To help us keep your personal information secure, you should at all times keep your password, user-name and account details used on the Site confidential. If you become aware of unauthorized usage of your password, user-name or account you should contact us immediately. You should also immediately change your password.
Keeping Personal Information accurate and up to date.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. To ensure that the accuracy of that information is maintained, we suggest that you keep us up to date with changes to your personal information.
Your access to your personal information.
If you wish to view the personal information, we hold about you, please send your request to the email at email@example.com or call +6012 6686 732.
Copyright Infringement Complaints.
- Inglot Malaysia will respond to claims of copyright infringement, and will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement by third parties and will take appropriate actions.
- If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed under Malaysia copyright law and is accessible on this Site, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.